Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Sunday, May 20, 2018
I got out my gorgeous flowers from
I Am Roses and sweetened up this girly-girl card!!
I used these gorgeous small flowers to frame
my die cut sentiment!
Here's the flowers I used-
The tiny T1 rosebuds are to die for!!!
Although my image was a little edgy, I was still
able to keep this very girly with the gorgeous flowers!!!
Stop by the I Am Roses Shop for these and
other amazing items!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Happy May! Everyone did amazing with their projects for last month's challenge. Can't wait to see what you all create this time.
First we would like to say a big THANK YOU to our Guest Designer Avishag Alon.
Your projects were truly inspirational.
Here are the Winners of our April Challenge.
Beginning with the Top 3 Picks/Winners of a $30/$25 Voucher:
Chosen at random is the WINNER of the $50 Voucher:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Please email I Am Roses at iamrosesdt[at]hotmail[dot]com to claim your prize. A special voucher code will be given. Also grab your WINNER and TOP 3 Badges up top in the IAR BADGES tab.
Please visit their blogs for more details on their projects.
May IAR Challenge
- Contest runs May 15th - June 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “May IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Here is the breakdown of the Prizes up for grabs:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Our Design Team shares their creations for this month's challenge:
Sunday, May 13, 2018
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Hello dear visitors!
Alexandra is here and today I would like to share with you a box that I made for my 5 year old daughter, who always asks "to make something cute". She plans to keep her collection of LOL dolls in it.
You can find more details about the box in the post on my blog.
Here are the links to the flowers that I used:
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Stephanie with you today and I am back to share with you a fun card using the gorgeous flowers at I Am Roses!
I decided to choose the flowers for my project according to the papers I used on the card that completes the super cute kittens from LDRS Creative. They are all simply lined up with a mirror placement.
I Am Roses flowers used:
S10-604 light purple small flowers
CA1 orange and white carnations
ZLY1-426 pastel lily flowers
Hope you like it!